We are experts at designing fire sprinkler systems that balance fire and safety code compliance with your budget. We have designed and installed systems in all types of industries and buildings and nothing catches us off guard.
Our design service cover
- Waterflow testing and analysis of the water supply
- Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion analysis
- Hydraulic calculations and system compliance testing
- Fire pump system design and analysis
- Standpipe system design and testing
- System failure analysis
- Final test review
- We have a deep understanding for all types of sprinkler systems, wet-pipe, dry-pipe, deluge, precaution, gaseous and foam.
- We will sit with you and listen to you to clarify what your needs are, whether we are designing for new construction or for a retrofit, we focus on maintaining the integrity of the architects vision for the space with our design and installation
- We are extremely focused on ensuring each system we install is absolutely code-compliant. Without question.
- We look to include features that building managers and insurers want, for ease of maintenance
- We work with you to create an installation schedule to minimally disruptive to your day.
- We never just jump in and start, we stop, setup, plan, then start our work and we clean as we go while we work to avoid redoing work.
- Our processes, tools and equipment have been carefully selected to help us product quality work and make sure we are not a bother to anyone else around us while we work.
- We will work with you to train your staff and can establish a maintenance program so that our technicians ensure your system is always in factory fresh working condition.