We provide 24/7 ULC Fire Alarm Monitoring as well as the installation of fire alarm monitoring panels.
We work with the most up-to-date technology to create a fit for purpose designs to meet your safety and regulatory requirements. We have the capability to ensure that the proper responses and procedures are followed when your fire alarms are received, and that your system is always in factory fresh working order.
Our technicians use ULC-listed fire alarm monitoring systems with the latest in GSM and Internet connectivity technology. Our technicians are trained in all aspects of installation and service, and the mandatory inspection of fire monitoring systems.
We use the most advanced fire safety systems available, selected for their reliability and flexibility that are robust enough to ensure your people and property are protected. We design world-class systems for a wide range of buildings, applications and industries.
We use Control panels that are capable to keep cost under control while meeting standards. We can offer upgrades that retains as much of your existing infrastructure as possible and minimize interruptions to your building operations, and costs over the lifecycle of your system.
At a ULC-listed monitoring station, a response will immediately offer assurance to the caller that help is on the way, and notify the appropriate authorities and property references to get help.
Internet connectivity for remote service capabilities
- Cost-effective and scalable systems that can grow and expand as your buildings safety needs change
- Monitory systems that provide you and emergency responders accurate information about the emergency as it occurs
- Notification systems that provide less disruption of operations Networked systems to provide control from a single location
- We can work with your existing equipment to provide a future system that meets all you needs while naturally integrating into your current system
- We can offer monitoring service to match your requirements
- We have conventional and hybrid fire alarm control panels that offer design flexibility, easier installation, reduced costs and improve operational efficiency
- Internet connectivity for remote service capabilities and can offer touchscreen technology to simplify service
- We can use as much of existing wiring infrastructure and devices as possible to reduce installation costs
- Secure archive for your vital data including as-built drawings, inspection reports
- World class self-testing capability and constant electronic supervision of your notification system to ensure you systems will work when they are needed
Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detection
- We provide systems that are tailored to your facilities, and that naturally integrate with your fire suppression systems.
- We can use internet-based diagnostic service to detect areas of concern or needing service attention.
- We have detectors that can alert you when they are dirty or potentially vulnerable to problems
- We can install sensors to evaluate environmental information and compensate for contamination to maintain detector sensitivity and increase nuisance alarm immunity
- CO elements can be setup to operate independently or in combination with a smoke or heat sensor to help reduce unnecessary alarms
- We provide notification systems that offer better protection, more depth to their functionality with lower costs to the engineer, installing contractor and the building owner.
- Electronic supervision of the notification system combined with self-testing capability, we help you ensure your fire system will work when needed, while reducing the operational cost of the system.
- Our notification system is designed to simply bring the essential information and people together by communication during a fire or life-safety event. From text messaging, sounding horns, multi-candela strobes, speakers, we recommend the system that is fit for purpose with your safety and security requirements
- We have the expertise and training to preform your scheduled maintenance on your Fire alarm systems to ensuring proper operation of the equipment. We have the training and expertise to preform repairs as needed.
- Insure your system meets Alberta fire code
- Annual inspection and testing
- Verification of all devices
- Verification system reports to monitoring station
- Tagging and report